Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Message from David ~ Dec 8th

David safely arrived in Mexico this past Saturday. From his place of power, he made the decision to return to the care of Dr. Munos.

He has a message for his loving, supportive community...

"I'm feeling good and I am comfortable. I am connecting to Spirit. I trust based on everything that is unfolding. My heart tells me I'm moving in the right direction. All the people I'm connecting with at the clinic... I smile and a beautiful, authentic smile comes right back."

Love to All

1 comment:

Debbie Hernandez said...

Alan David, encouraging thoughts & prayers I send for you as well as a quote from a plaque my Mom gave me..."GOD NOT ONLY KNOWS WHERE HE IS TAKING YOU, BUT HE ALSO KNOWS HOW TO GET YOU THERE." Lots Of Love, Debbie Hernandez