Sunday, January 25, 2009

Heart Message from Karl T. Radtke


I first encountered David Engle at a Sufi Dance in 1999 at the Episcopal Church in Sebastopol. I remember thinking "Who's the pretty boy", as he was so gorgeous and flowing. Between him and Monet (Those of you who know her), they were two of the most beautiful people I had ever seen. I had just moved to town in December 1998 and was trying to make some local connections.

At some point that evening there was a "spoken bulletin Board" where anyone there could speak to events, and business related activities.

David spoke briefly about his business and how he would give a 20 minute massage prior to chiropractic adjustment.

I resonated immediately with that and after a week or so, contacted him. David was living out off HWY 12 in the barn with Teresa R. at that time. Shortly after that he had moved his office to Main Street in Sebastopol (And himself, if any of you remember, he stayed in the closest of that room for a short time).

I had a great experience with the healing and because of having read allot about Edgar Cayce and Cayce’s theme of massage and adjustment, I started seeing David every other week. This continued for at least 5 years as this became my way of taking care of me.

So I was having an every other week snapshot of David and his adventures and he with mine and I always appreciated his loving openness and the even exchange. We would laugh, growl, sigh and generally had an uplifting and sweet time together and I was continually renewed by the experience. He saw friends of mine and both of my children. His adventures at that time were quite entertaining to listen to <:)>

I tapered off after he got into Xango as by then he had moved his office to his home in Graton and it was a bit more challenging to get there regularly. David would always call me to remind me of our appointments because I was so forgetful. I appreciated him doing that very much.

A couple of years ago when I went to see him, I came inside and he was sitting there with Diana Laczkowski. She got ready to go and could not find her shoes. I promptly offered mine as they were still warm. She did find hers and then left but there was a definite energy present and as it turns out a common theme of amusement between the three of us.

David and I exchanged comments (not gonna go there <:)>), and he was curious if I had some interest. I said "yes" and so he called Diana and asked her if he could give me her phone number. She said "yes". Thank you my brother eternally.

Diana and I have been together ever since and David lived and loved with both of us about our love adventure. He was so very pleased for having made the connection as he cherished both of us. Diana and I may have been two of his more consistent patients over the last several years and a great mutual love and admiration developed between the three of us.

Diana and I share a special connection and David very much lives through us and I am truly blessed. It was always so wonderful to me, that he crossed the lines between patient and doctor (much to my appreciation). Our friendship had evolved to point that I was blessed to attend his bachelor’s party when he and Alyssa were preparing for marriage. He did dance well with the Belly Dancer that evening, I must say.

I have had two distinct encounters with David since he passed, one where he essentially stepped into my body for a few moments where I felt his love and light (profoundly) and another where he asked me if I was ready for this. On this second occasion I involuntarily and fluidly said “What ever you want me to do, I am here to make it happen, let’s do this”

Because of this second experience, I got it intuitively that he had come to get to know some of us and has returned to the non-physical to guide those whom he touched and are willing to listen. I cannot tell you what he is bringing, past a deeper spiritual awareness and much deeper appreciation for our “in body” experience, but I suspect for those of us that are open to it, great things will come of it. I look forward to it and embrace it with every fiber. I love you David, I am here, we will continue forever and out of the sadness, grief, love, mirth and connection, my life is so much richer for knowing you.

Blessed Be,

Karl T. Radtke

No comments: