Thursday, January 29, 2009

Heart Message from Patsy




To My Dearest Friend, Dr. David

I was hurting in my back about 3 years ago, so very bad, so I got out the phone book and started looking for a Chiropractor. I opened the phone book and this picture of this guy just stood out to me, so I called and went right over.

David was so caring and gentle, I felt like I knew him forever. We talked and he was all fired up about this juice he had. He wanted me to take a bottle home, so I did. To my amazement it really helped me, but I kept going to see him and we got into business together with Xango. (That Juice)

I was so inspired with his love and all the fun we had together, I felt like I had found a long lost brother.

He would come over and hours would go by, we would talk, plan, laugh and have fun just doing nothing. He felt so at home he would go to the fridge and say I am hungry, he was always hungry. I just felt good that he felt so at home with us that he did that. He would lay down on the couch, put his leg up over the other, I can still see him laying there planning what we will do next.

Or calling me to come over and get some movies, we have a big selection and think David has seen them all.

He always called me around 11pm; he knew that was when I went to bed, just to check-in and talk about our day. I really miss that call. But at times I still feel him checking in with me. I love you so much, David. I know you came into my life for a reason, and I am going to make the best of that reason. Thank you for being such a true friend.

Love, Patsy

No comments: