Friday, January 9, 2009

Heart Message from Beth Fraley


Oh dear sweet brother Alan David, you always were my lil brother from the first moment I met your family in 1980, your whole family welcomed me without judgment or ridicule, and mom married Eric and I in 1982, and with our union our children have been able to enjoy your ever loving presence in our lives, the best times were at the beach and always having a good time with friends and family, those were the days, I also just love the memories we shared as you and your brother and I went on the Xango cruise and shared 7 days in a teeny tiny cabin, and we had the greatest times, I enjoyed taking videos of you taking a nap snoring loudly after your exerting on shore experiences with bicycling for miles in the wild, and going ziplining, and numerous other events, God was saying, how fun it would be to have you in heaven with Him, that’s my belief, you are so full of life eternally that we could feel comfortable letting you go home, we will all miss you and your vibrant spirit, and smile that can make the sun flip, and your humor is phenomenal, we could laugh for hours, the nice invitation you made to take you for a walk on your brothers 50th birthday Dec 4th 2008, was an invitation I couldn't turn down, the way you were determined to make that marathon (as the nurse pitched at him with a smile) he laughed so strongly and held me tight while we turned around at the nurses station with a hello to EVERYONE and a smile to follow, you are a hero in my eyes and many others, we will meet up soon and all take that marathon in Heaven with you, until then, hugs and kisses forever, Love, Beth Fraley

No comments: