Friday, January 9, 2009

Heart Message from Candace


Hey Rich,

Martin and I spent New Year's Eve with Bonnie and Michael, and we just wanted to thank you for including us in the sad information of David's passing. Or happy! Who knows? Remember, was it Ram Dass' dad or one of those guys? He spent his last breathing moments on Earth holding his most loved ones hands, looking right into their eyes, and saying "I'm GOing! Off to the next adVENture! Whoo-HOO!!" He couldn't wait to see what was next. They wanted to go too! I remember feeling the same way when my mom passed - "Wait, I want to go! You stay! I want to go!"

From Ananda's journal, when she was talking about the growling, I'm sad for David that he didn't get to do what he still felt he wanted to do in his physical body, but beyond happy for him that he was with the people he was with at the time of his passing, people who understood him, got it, and let him express that anger that he didn't get to do it in the form he knew. Maybe that is the greatest gift from the universe that we can receive, and one that he truly deserved - passing on with the right people. I am so glad that he was blessed with loved ones who understood him in his last communications here. Our family talked about the growling, him getting to express the real anger he felt at not getting to finish what he wanted to do here in physical form. And just think what he is doing now! I can feel that through my whole body as I write this. David, I will never, ever forget when you showed me your see-through wallet in the airport, the excitement and inspiration in your eyes, and your joy. Now your joy fills the universe, not just those of us who were lucky enough to know you in your temporary physical form. HI! You're awesome. And don't forget us here still on this planet! We're a little constricted here in our skins, but you're not, and I can't wait to be with you again. I can only imagine how it would have been to know you better, and I wish I had, but I will, and I love you with all my heart.

I will never forget the impact he made on me that weekend in Orlando. XanGo didn't hold my interest, but David's joy inspired me. I will never forget, and have told so many people, about his plastic wallet with the XanGo seed and the million dollar bill. He was filled with beauty and dreams and love, and he had gotten too big for this little world. Didn't he look gorgeous in that picture taken on Christmas Eve? Just beaming. A being of light, and now he's gotten to leave the human shell. He was truly, truly blessed with the support and love he was surrounded by in his last months here. I feel deeply that our world needs David in a bigger form, and that he was called to do his work far beyond the limitations of this angry little planet.

Our deepest condolences to his closest family and friends.

Love,
Candace

No comments: