Saturday, January 10, 2009

Heart Message from Kathryn Darling


Dear Darling David,

Where are you? I could feel you all day, the day you passed, even though I had no idea you had gone. You seemed to be chatting away to me about what I should say at your memorial (even though it looks as though I will be out of the country then for family/work stuff). You were reminding me of the early days of motherwave, when you were so eager, so innocent, so blazing with your light.

Then I remembered the scenarios in which you began to face your darker side more deeply. I could see us sitting there in many, many personal conversations about all this - about how you were learning a deeper sense of caring and conscience, of awareness of the effect your powerful light and attractive energy might be having on others, and how you were committing to using your energy more responsibly than ever. I was so moved by your humility and willingness to change. I watched you change. I enjoyed our deep sharing.

When I was walking through my own dark night in the emotional and reality-shattered underworld, you drove to my home several times, with your then-partner, to hold me, reassure me, love me unconditionally in my pain, remarkably not judging me, able to hold a rare unconditional space for me in my woundedness even though I had been your teacher. Those moments above all else bonded my heart to yours for life and beyond.

Last time I saw you, at my last party, you said that things were going better for you and that you had found your way with your business, and you looked powerful and centered. Of course I was shocked to hear the news of your illness, but all that is passed for you now. I know you know things we can only dream of. I always felt that you were an angel and Engle means angel and when people suggest I send you light I think, well okay, but hey, David, you shine on me baby!

love Katie

No comments: