Monday, January 19, 2009

Heart Message from James Fish


Dear Debra, (Deborah Haviland)

I was very moved, shocked and touched by the news of David's passing.
I knew he was sick, but I had no idea things moved so quickly. I know
this might sound strange, but I feel his peaceful presence and I think
you are right about his work from the other side. I sense that he is
very clear and at home in the Spirit World.

David left us all an enormous legacy of love and vision and I pray I
will be as brave as he was and still is. I pray that I will find the
secret of life that David seemed to intuitively understand. Some days
I feel so distant and then again, when I look directly at God's
Creation I am reminded of the Grandness and Holiness of it all, in
life and death, we are all connected to and affected each other.

I thank you for bringing David Engle into my life, be it all too
brief; for he was a bright light of star-shine in an often-times
cynical and hopeless world. His passion for life and joy was
infectious and inspiring. I am a better man today having known David
and I hope to carry on his legacy of kindness and compassion as I
travel further into this tangle of space and time.

May we all carry David's smile in our hearts as we climb like children
into the dawn of a new day!

Love & light,
James

No comments: